Telegram X 0.20.11.980 beta (arm64-v8a) (Android 5.0+)
org.thunderdog.challegram_0.20.11.980-arm64-v8a-980020_minAPI21(arm64-v8a)(nodpi)_APKdot.com.apkVersion: 0.20.11.980-arm64-v8a (980020)
Uploaded: Wednesday, 29-Aug-18 05:30:12 UTC
File size: 716.8 KB (716800 bytes)
Minimum Android version: 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
Target Android version: 8.1 (Oreo, API 27)
WOOF... WOOF...Seems like you are using AdBlock to hide banners... ADS are quite nice and don't take much space, you may consider disabling it on this website.
This is the only AD on the entire website.
It looks like you're using an ad blocker, so you'll have to wait 15 more seconds.
Please disable your ad blocker to skip the wait and help support the site.
Change logs / What's New
– Install custom localizations from XML files.
– Switch between installed localizations. Delete them by swipe or hold
– A lot of new tools for both translators and custom localization files creators (more info below)
– Slightly reordered items on settings screen
– More available message text sizes
– Changed text size of message and caption input field
– Enable Size Scaling: turn on to apply system font size changes (Settings – Text Size – Three-dot Menu)
– Reset text size to default in three-dot menu when some changes were made
– Chat text size now applies to replies too (only to the content)
– Chat text size no longer applies to bios and descriptions
– When playing a game, corresponding status will be set properly
– Icons when selecting output channel during call
– libtgvoip 2.2.2
– Fixed: Pause icon size in the in-app YouTube player is too small.
– Fixed: Alert dialogs are not translated regardless chosen language
– Fixed: “OK” cannot be translated
– Fixed: Bold text for some languages may be not bold in some parts of the UI
– Some other fixes
More on localization tools:
– Create new localization files right inside the app
– Make changes to installed localization files right inside the app. They are applied instantly without need to restart the app.
– Share Installed or Unreleased translations as XML file
– Quickly view which strings are untranslated by tapping switch in the header while viewing strings list
– Search for missing/extra whitespace in the beginning or the end of strings (highlighted in red): type ” ” in the search bar
– Search for other whitespace typos: type ” “, ” ” to find accidentally duplicated characters
– And much more little tools while working with strings
Not found other version;