com.disa-0.8.35-155-_APKdot.com.apkVersion: 0.8.35 (155)
Uploaded: Wednesday, 09-Sep-15 05:42:09 UTC
File size: 38.67 MB (38669608 bytes)
Minimum Android version: 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
WOOF... WOOF...Seems like you are using AdBlock to hide banners... ADS are quite nice and don't take much space, you may consider disabling it on this website.
This is the only AD on the entire website.
It looks like you're using an ad blocker, so you'll have to wait 15 more seconds.
Please disable your ad blocker to skip the wait and help support the site.
Change logs / What's New
• Disa now supports party information (such as when a participant is added or removed).
• Implemented Low Reception Backoff setting – Disa now can back off on starting services when you have low cellular reception. This setting is in alpha testing and needs feedback.
• You can now share more (audio and video) file formats.
• When a service is expired, you are now warned outside of the app.
• Added tip for missing/incorrect contacts in New Message.
• Added tip in the privacy list to inform the user on how to remove contacts.
• Added framework version number to settings information.
• Fixed bug causing potentially lost messages for some conversations.
• Fixed PushBullet notification happening prior to Disa’s own.
• Fixed MMS Inbox Download All action not working.
• Fixed MMS image duplicates.
• Fixed WiFi not re-enabling when an MMS message fails to send.
• Fixed MMS not working on the MTS networks by adjusting the port/proxy configuration.
• Fixed weird ellipsize bug in contact badge statuses.
• Updated translations.
Not found other version;