Plex Media Server 220.127.116.1116 (smb)
com.plexapp.mediaserver.smb_18.104.22.16816_(smb)-1112586314_minAPI23(arm64-v8a)(nodpi)_APKdot.com.apkVersion: 22.214.171.12416 (smb) (1112586314)
Uploaded: Monday, 27-Nov-17 21:55:29 UTC
File size: 99.24 MB (99244673 bytes)
Minimum Android version: 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23)
WOOF... WOOF...Seems like you are using AdBlock to hide banners... ADS are quite nice and don't take much space, you may consider disabling it on this website.
This is the only AD on the entire website.
It looks like you're using an ad blocker, so you'll have to wait 15 more seconds.
Please disable your ad blocker to skip the wait and help support the site.
Change logs / What's New
* (Web) Updated Plex Web to 3.27.1
* (DVR) Added functionality to remove commercials from recorded content (#5633)
* (Live) Added the ability to seek within an active recording, with client support (#7270)
* (Transcoder) Support for hardware decoding of 10-bit HEVC (#7738)
* (DVR) A server's first recording of LATM-packetized AAC could fail (#7875)
* (DVR) An issue where poor-quality signal could cause recordings to “stick”, reporting as 100% complete (#7606)
* (DVR) New Episodes Tonight hub now correctly starts at 7pm local time (#7614)
* (DVR) Recordings could hang if the tuner lost its signal lock (#7606)
* (DVR) Some DVB subtitles weren't recorded (#7700)
* (Extras) Fixed extras regression in previous release (#7821)
* (Hubs) Speed up music and TV hubs.
* (Metadata) Add support for absolute ordering in TV episode filenames (#7159)
* (On Deck) Fix a fairly large slowdown introduced recently (#7824)
* (Streaming Brain) Correct bitrate restricted playback of some channel content (#7452)
* (Streaming Brain) Corrected playback when ABR is requested but server limits streams to 320kbps (#7706)
* (Transcoder) Fixed soft subs not appearing in some cases (#7597)
* (Transcoder) Hardware encoding had reduced quality on Windows with Intel GPUs in some cases (#7887)
Not found other version;