PS4 Remote Play for Android 4.0
RemotePlayPortV4.0.apkVersion: 4.0 (4.0)
Uploaded: Monday, 09-May-16 14:46:23 UTC
File size: 6.39 MB (6386253 bytes)
Minimum Android version: Android 4.1
WOOF... WOOF...Seems like you are using AdBlock to hide banners... ADS are quite nice and don't take much space, you may consider disabling it on this website.
This is the only AD on the entire website.
It looks like you're using an ad blocker, so you'll have to wait 15 more seconds.
Please disable your ad blocker to skip the wait and help support the site.
Change logs / What's New
This is a Port of the Official PS4 Remote Play App for Android. The mod consists of a single APK file that can be installed on any device that meets the requirements below.
- Root Check/APK Signature Check Disabled.
- Connection Speed Check Removed.
- Wifi Check Removed.
- XML/JAR Dependencies Removed.
- Downgraded Minimum Required SDK to 4.0.
- Native controller Support for Dualshock and Nvidia Shield – Dualshock Instructions below.
- Screenshot/recording restriction removed.
- Android 4.2+ (NOTE: Emulators are NOT supported and unlikely to work on anything below 4.2!)
- PS4 setup correctly for remoteplay http://manuals.playstation.net/docum…ainternet.html
- Download APK.
- Copy to device and install or use the adb command “adb install <apk>” from your PC.
Dualshock OTG Setup Instructions:
- Attach dualshock 4 to device using OTG cable
- Ensure you can navigate around device using controller
- Launch remoteplay – a dialog should appear asking for USB permission, click OK.
- Proceed to start Remote Play, once connected you should be able to control your PS4 using the attached Dualshock 4 controller.
Dualshock Bluetooth Setup Instructions:
- Download and Install Sixaxis Controller App
- Follow in-app instructions for pairing your controller.
- In the sixaxis app preferences ensure ‘Enable Gamepad’ is checked under ‘Gamepad Settings’
- Edit mappings in the sixaxis app so that x = A, circle = B, square = X, triangle = Y
- Load up remote play app and play!
LTE setup/Error 8801e209
Thanks to @Max4143
- Depending on your carrier all you have to do is create another access point name (via connection settings, more networks, mobile networks, then Access point names) with the same exact information
- When you get to APN Protocol, input ipv4 instead of ipv6. you should now be able to remote play over data network as well as wifi
- Sixaxis doesn’t map the action buttons correctly, see bluetooth instructions above to fix this.
- PS button and touchpad only working on OTG, Sixaxis doesn’t support them.
Not found other version;