Google Play services 8.1.05 (2218116-036)
com.google.android.gms-8.1.05_(2218116-036)-8105036-_APKdot.com.apkVersion: 8.1.05 (2218116-036) (8105036)
Uploaded: Wednesday, 02-Sep-15 22:21:10 UTC
File size: 40.61 MB (40612351 bytes)
Minimum Android version: 2.3+ (Gingerbread, API 9)
WOOF... WOOF...Seems like you are using AdBlock to hide banners... ADS are quite nice and don't take much space, you may consider disabling it on this website.
This is the only AD on the entire website.
It looks like you're using an ad blocker, so you'll have to wait 15 more seconds.
Please disable your ad blocker to skip the wait and help support the site.
Change logs / What's New
To figure out the right version of Google Play services for your Android device, go to Settings -> Apps -> Google Play services, and look at the last 3 numbers in the parentheses. You’ll see something like -XYZ where:
* X defines Android version:
- 0 for Android <5.0
- 2 for Android 5.0 and 5.1 starting with Play Services v8
- 4 for Android 5.0 and 5.1 before Play Services v8, Android >= 6.0 after
- 7 for Android 5.0
- 8 for Android TV
* Y defines CPU architecture:
- 1 for armeabi
- 3 for armeabi-v7a
- 4 for arm64-v8a
- 7 for x86
* Z defines DPI:
- 0 for universal
- 2 for 160
- 4 for 240
- 6 for 320
- 8 for 480
- It seems that -7YZ builds became -4YZ with Google Play services v6.5. If you were on -7YZ before, you should now install -4YZ.
- It seems that -4YZ builds got split into -2YZ for Lollipop and -4YZ for Marshmallow with Google Play services v8. If you were on -4YZ before, you should now install -2YZ in Lollipop and -4YZ in Marshmallow.
- Looks like -8YZ builds are for Android TV.
- -014 for Android <5.0 armeabi CPU 240 DPI device
- -438 for Android 6.0+ armeabi-v7a CPU 480 DPI device
- -876 for Android TV x86 CPU 320 DPI device
Not found other version;