By: Francisco Franco
com.franco.focus_1.1-beta3-1511240704_(arm64-v8a,armeabi,armeabi-v7a,mips,mips64,x86,x86_64)(nodpi)_APKdot.com.apkVersion: 1.1-beta3 (1511240704)
Uploaded: Wednesday, 25-Nov-15 15:18:09 UTC
File size: 12.08 MB (12080989 bytes)
Minimum Android version: 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
WOOF... WOOF...Seems like you are using AdBlock to hide banners... ADS are quite nice and don't take much space, you may consider disabling it on this website.
This is the only AD on the entire website.
It looks like you're using an ad blocker, so you'll have to wait 15 more seconds.
Please disable your ad blocker to skip the wait and help support the site.
Change logs / What's New
1 – Fixed drawer getting stuck after long pressing
2 – Improved vertical scrolling performance
3 – Long pressing a locked full screen picture now prompts to unlock
4 – Reduced memory usage
5 – Reduced disk caching overhead
6 – Screener tag has a new icon
7 – Fixed a bug where exiting the picture viewer in full screen with hardware buttons could leave the picture stuck and back button non-responsive
8 – Magic
1 – Fixed a case where the toolbar icons were not clickable
2 – Fixed having to scroll to the top for the multi selection toolbar to be visible
3 – Fixed a loophole triggered if you clicked “Back” consecutively in small intervals in the picture viewer
4 – Long pressing the picture viewer correctly locks the current picture
5 – Tap to hide tools on picture viewer now works on all types of media (previously only camera pictures would do it)
6 – Same as (5) but with the long press to lock
7 – Improved main screen vertical scrolling performance
8 – Opening picture animation is a tad bit faster
9 – Decrease the probability of triggering a vertical scroll when scrolling horizontally on the albums/tags
*The biggest thing to happen to Focus since Focus*
Now in beta, Focus 1.1 delivers some major new features and a big handful of new details that significantly refine the experience, even integrating some of the original design concepts previously gathering dust on the cutting room floor :) in the interest of word economy, I’ll list a few of the changes.
0. The Vault! This feature is still a work in progress, but you can safely tuck photos or entire collections out of sight in the vault, protected by your fingerprint (on devices using Marshmallow’s official fingerprint API) or passcode. We’re working hard to make this feature awesome, and that includes extending our code to hide your vault photos from other apps.
1. The main layout now slides _over_ the toolbar. This interaction was inspired by +Nick Butcher’s Plaid demo app – it’s a super elegant way to get into the content just a little faster, and works really well for toolbars that only have non-critical actions (like the camera shortcut in Focus).
2. The picture opening and closing animation has been reimagined. The previous animation, which scaled thumbnails up and down from their origin points, was problematic because a user could swipe through photos and then exit, while the exited photo was off canvas, meaning the closing image had nowhere to go.
To solve this we gave every photo a common off-canvas origin and destination point – it’s just below the edge of the canvas.
Each image slides up and down when you open or close it, and to maintain your sense of context, a scrim fades in over the main screen as the image slides up. The picture viewer’s action icons then pop into existence with a really fun new animation.
3. Thumbnail elevation. This was one of those original concepts – when touching an image, it raises to meet your fingertip, with an appropriate shadow showing up underneath.
4. Long-pressing a photo. The overlay and checkmark for selecting photos have been decoupled, giving us the opportunity for a really nice little detail as you select photos on any screen.
5. The tag selector – your most commonly used tags will now show up right at the top of the tag selector, and the whole sheet will slide up as you scroll, rather than confining your scroll to one small area.
6. Opening a collection – this animation has been rethought as well. The tag chip still travels to the top of the canvas, but the photos don’t explode out or in anymore, making for a more peaceful transition.
7. Clearer tag creation – when creating a new tag, you’ve always been able to choose a custom color. Now, the selected color gets a clearer checkmark while maintaining that nice elevation effect.
Grab the download and let us know what you think. We think you’re going to love it.
Version: 1.3-Beta2.1 for 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Uploaded: Friday, 15-Jul-16 01:50:10 UTC
File size: 13.51 MB
Version: 1.3-Beta2 for 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Uploaded: Thursday, 14-Jul-16 08:25:05 UTC
File size: 13.5 MB
Version: 1.3-Beta1.3 for 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Uploaded: Wednesday, 06-Jul-16 13:05:05 UTC
File size: 13.5 MB
Version: 1.3-Beta1.1 for 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Uploaded: Friday, 01-Jul-16 23:40:07 UTC
File size: 13.39 MB
Version: 1.3-beta1 for 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Uploaded: Thursday, 30-Jun-16 12:45:08 UTC
File size: 13.39 MB
Version: 1.0.10-beta3 for 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Uploaded: Wednesday, 13-Apr-16 08:54:11 UTC
File size: 11.35 MB
Version: 1.0.10-beta2 for 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Uploaded: Wednesday, 13-Apr-16 05:03:08 UTC
File size: 11.34 MB
Version: 1.0.10-beta1 for 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Uploaded: Tuesday, 12-Apr-16 14:09:09 UTC
File size: 10.3 MB
Version: 1.2.1 for 4.1 and up
Uploaded: Saturday, 02-Apr-16 07:05:43 UTC
File size: 12.55 MB
Version: 1.2.2-beta1 for 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Uploaded: Tuesday, 29-Mar-16 23:54:10 UTC
File size: 12.31 MB