BubbleUPnP for DLNA/Chromecast 2.8.5
com.bubblesoft.android.bubbleupnp_2.8.5-579_minAPI14(arm64-v8a,armeabi,armeabi-v7a,x86,x86_64)(nodpi)_APKdot.com.apkVersion: 2.8.5 (579)
Uploaded: Friday, 13-Jan-17 01:32:31 UTC
File size: 11.31 MB (11312543 bytes)
Minimum Android version: 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
WOOF... WOOF...Seems like you are using AdBlock to hide banners... ADS are quite nice and don't take much space, you may consider disabling it on this website.
This is the only AD on the entire website.
It looks like you're using an ad blocker, so you'll have to wait 15 more seconds.
Please disable your ad blocker to skip the wait and help support the site.
Change logs / What's New
– added ability to open and delete local srt subtitle file for UPnP / DLNA / FireTV renderers from the 'Now Playing' tab subtitles dialog
– fixed scrobbling music tracks not working if duration is unknown at browse time
– fixed BubbleUPnP not listed in some third party apps on Nougat using the ACTION_VIEW Intent to send media to BubbleUPnP
– fixed playing video to a remote BubbleUPnP acting as renderer sometimes failing
– fixed some streams sent from Kodi to BubbleUPnP not playing (work-around Kodi issue)
– better handling of DSD mime-types in combination with some media servers and renderers
– when a headset (or car Bluetooth) is disconnected and the local renderer is playing audio, audio is now stopped instead of paused.
This fixes previous behaviour (pausing) which prevented 'Settings > Control > Kill on Inactivity' to trigger
– always search the 'Local and Cloud' library when it is active even if 'Settings > UPnP Tweaks > Server-side search' is disabled
– other minor tweaks and obscure fixes
Not found other version;